15 Degree Labs - Tshirts

Discussion in 'General Sponsor Section' started by t-rent, Oct 10, 2013.

1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

A few months ago I finally opened shop for my little business venture...15 Degree Labs

We offer euro-car related shirts all made in house. Design, silk screening, etc is all done in house.

Once I get some time I will be selling DitB shirts through 15 Degree Labs as it's easier to track orders compared to just a post here on DitB.

Through October 15 I am having a 10% off sale on all tshirts. Make sure to use coupon code: "ditb" (without the quotes) during checkout to receive the 10% off. Also all orders come with a free 15 Degree Labs sticker and free shipping!

http://www.15degreelabs.com

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/15DegreeLabs

Even if you don't order a shirt please LIKE the Facebook page so that you receive updates on future products and discounts.

Due to posting the sale on Facebook a couple days ago I am already sold out of a few sizes. Currently I only have Large's and XL's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Super Sedan

Super Sedan Well-Known Member

Sweet! Good luck with the new venture, looking forward to seeing more designs for us non-R folk

3. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

I've been meaning to buy more shirts, my cars excrements keeps ruining mine. Make some non-r shirts, or buy me an .:R and you've got a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. t-rent

More designs are being thought up.

Last day for the 10% off sale everyone! I know there are lots of R owners here!!

5. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Awesome!! Glad this is taking off for you... Side note I heard through the grapevine you're bringing back the half-shirt

6. t-rent

You know the deal on the half-shirt...only if you model it for the site.