2011 Volkswagen GTI - For Sale by First Owner

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by peterfdib, Mar 28, 2018.

1. peterfdib

peterfdib New Member

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/2011-volkswagen-golf-gti/6535240519.html

FOR SALE: United Grey 2011 Volkswagen GTI in excellent condition; and one of the last GTI's built and assembled in Germany. I am the first owner - it was purchased brand new from Dorschel Volkswagen in 2012. Reason for selling it is that I am currently finishing my last year as a graduate student at UB and am looking for something different. We've personally had 4 GTI's in our driveway over the last 9 years, and have been extremely satisfied with the performance, reliability, and overall experience.

I have the full CARFAX history on-hand for review prospective buyers. I also have all receipts for any purchases and routine maintenance that has ever been done to the car. I have not had any issues with it, nor has it ever been in an accident. The clutch is in great shape, the turbo-charger is very healthy. Oil/filter has been changed every 5000 miles using fully synthetic oil: Mobile 1 0W-40 European Car Formula, or Castrol EDGE 0W-40 European Formula. Overall, car has not lost any power. The steering and shifter are still very tight. Brakes are good. Interior is also in great shape. No rattling, wobbling, squeaking, or loose parts. No electronic problems. No rust underneath the car. Average MPG: 28.

This car drives great and has been cared for by a VW enthusiast. I am asking $11,500 for it, and will consider reasonable offers. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you

Included with the car:
    -Set of snow tires and wheels with less than one season on them.
    -Set of summer tires on Volkswagen 18'' Genuine OEM Detroit Wheels
    -Brand new in-box Audi RS3 Control Arm Bushings
    -GTI Winter mats
    -GTI Summer mats
    -Stock Intake
    -Stock downpipes exhaust

Aftermarket Modifications:
    -APR Intake
    -APR Downpipe / catback
    -Audi S3 short-shift kit
    -Golf R front bumper / LED lights.

Car Options:
    -Premium sound system
    -Navigation system
    -8 speaker: CD/MP3/Sirius/Bluetooth/AM/FM
    -Sunroof
    -Heated Seats
    -Bi-Xenon dynamic cornering headlights
    -ABS Brakes
    -Speed Sensing Steering
    -Golf R Electronic Differential Coding
    -Dual front impact airbags
    -Dual side impact airbags
    -Overhead airbags
    -Leather steering wheel and shifter knob.
    -Rear spoiler
    -Heated door mirrors
    -Folding Rear Seats.

Issues:
    -Minor surface rust on the lower trunk area - I am currently working with the dealer to try and have it replaced via Volkswagen 12 year rust warranty.
    -Summer Tires are worn and will likely need to be replaced.

2. peterfdib

peterfdib New Member

Price reduced - $11,000

3. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Looks like a clean car, GLWS.