2016 Golf R - Allocation/Ordering/Availability

Discussion in 'Basil Volkswagen' started by Basil VW, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

We have three 2016 Golf R - Manual w/ DCC & NAV coming in, of which two are available.

Lapiz Blue and Limestone Grey are available and should be at the dealership within the next couple weeks.

MSRP is $38,900

PM me or call me @ 716-625-4444 with any questions or to set up an appointment!

Thanks,

Adam Beck

2. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

3. BlackGTI

BlackGTI Well-Known Member

Still have the Grey one?

4. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

We are unfortunately out of Golf R's and will be for the entire 2016 model year. VW has allocated all of their Golf R's and they have all been sold and delivered. (Grey one goes home this week). We received the most out of any dealer in the area.

We thought the 2015 Golf R's were impossible to get. 2016's are an entirely different story. I have dealerships from halfway across the continent calling to get one from us. The biggest dealerships in the nation have deposits on cars that they can't and won't get.

5. BlackGTI

I guess I'll be hanging on to mine then until the 2017's are out or one pops up somewhere.

6. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

I'll make sure Ryan stays in touch and lets you know if anything changes. Thanks!

7. BlackGTI

Cool, thanks. The lack of new Rs explains the recent interest via private parties.