Basil Volkswagen - $2000 Loyalty Bonus - This Month ONLY

Discussion in 'Basil Volkswagen' started by Basil VW, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

Hey!

By now, you've probably heard that VW has put out a $2,000 Loyalty Bonus for anyone who has a VW currently registered in their household. We decided to step it up a notch!

As a Dub's In The Buff Official Sponsor we are going to give an ADDITIONAL $250 on ANY vehicle Leased or Purchased by a DITB member or their family. Please see our ad below for additional information.

PLUS DON'T FORGET- Take another $250 off OR $8/month on a lease payment! Just for being a member!

[​IMG]

We also currently have several 2015 GTI and Jetta Models available!

Here are a couple other insane deals for current VW owners:

2015 VW GTI 4-Door SE DSG - $30,025 MSRP - $299/month SIGN AND DRIVE LEASE - Not a penny out of pocket!

2015 VW GTI 4-Door SE DSG w/ PERFORMANCE PACKAGE - $32,120 MSRP - $339/month - SIGN AND DRIVE

2015 VW Jetta SE w/ Convenience & Nav - $25,010 MSRP - $209/mo SIGN AND DRIVE LEASE

Please call us @ 716-625-4444 or PM us!

2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Wow thats a killer deal.

3. VRsixNICK

VRsixNICK Well-Known Member

We just took advantage of this on a new beetle

4. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

We would have just sold you Kait's

5. VRsixNICK

VRsixNICK Well-Known Member

She didn't want stick :/

6. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Damn these are hot deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

dang. solid deals here.

8. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

Get em while they're hot! Kate just got a new 16 beetle! Has all the bells and whistles! Got quit a few Passats to choose from and the new 1.4 turbo on the Jetta is a nice peppy little motor! The Jetta Sport which comes in stick for an MSRP under $23k....with these deals going on, can get a 1.8t with 5 speed manual for cheap! Come see me guys

9. muddyvw

muddyvw Posting- God

I tried calling this morning. The phone just rang and rang. :( Was interested in knowing more about leases.I'll try later

10. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

Timestamp - 9:43 a.m.
    If that is right I'm just going to mention that they open at 9. Might have been a little early.

11. muddyvw

muddyvw Posting- God

Ha, you might be right. The person that transferred me made no mention though. No worries.

12. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

Does an Audi count as vw ive got the A6?
    and any idea when youll be able to start selling TDI's again.

13. Ghostrider

Ghostrider One world, one quattro.

Uh, since when did VW have a 1.4 litre for the North American market? Wasn't the 1.5 the smallest engine for North America?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

14. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Since a few months ago when the released it. 1.4 turbo

15. Ghostrider

Ghostrider One world, one quattro.

Thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

16. RoachinRay

no word on the TDI's still, and the 1.4tsi was released when the 16 jetta came it. Just drove a jetta with it for the past week while my car was getting a clutch, and its a pretty little badass motor. The Jetta S now has cruise control, Bluetooth, touchscreen, and a peppy motor. Can't beat it

17. DougFresh

DougFresh Well-Known Member

Just picked up a Tiguan, another member in here was upgrading to a MK7 GTI while I was there!

Really happy with the lease deal I got. I went to Northtown just to do my due diligence and compare. They had one Tiguan, SE with lighting package. $414 for 36months 30k miles. Pulled out the paper ad and the guy swore up and down no way was it $204, $0 down. Salesman even said, "Man, they must be hurting". Got my lease from Basil, similar specs no lighting or sunroof, Tiguan S for more than $150 less than that, but with 15k more miles

Thank you @RoachinRay @Basil VW and @beckington

RoachinRay and lorge1989 like this.
  18. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Who got the Gti? Curious now haha

These are hot deals for sure

unibagel likes this.
  19. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

...unibagel is sporting a knowing smile..... ;-)

20. RoachinRay

Thanks for the business @DougFresh glad we could make it work! We actually have 2 members getting into MK7's on Monday :)

unibagel and sasquatch like this.