Detail shops

Discussion in 'Detailing Forum' started by The Noob™, Sep 17, 2018.

1. The Noob™

The Noob™ Active Member

Looking for suggestions for some good detailing shops that you guys trust around the area. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. B1g_jerm

B1g_jerm New Member

Hey bud, I'm local and have been detailing for ~10 years now. I take great pride in my work, and know my way around a MK7 haha. If you'd like to view my catalog of before and afters, request to follow me on instagram at @B1g_jerm, or reach out for info at 716-440-4851.

3. The Noob™

The Noob™ Active Member

I was actually trying to get it done for the show yesterday. Saw your car there and I have to say you have some of the coolest wheels I have ever seen. I will definitely hit you up though next time I'm looking to get it done.

4. B1g_jerm

B1g_jerm New Member

Ah dang! Wish I would have reached out sooner haha. And thanks bud! That’s my third set of wheels in the last 4 months due to a bunch of unexpected headaches/issues. These ones are keepers though!

But yeah definitely feel free to reach out when you’re ready to get it done !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. squid

squid No Bozo's

If you're in the Northtowns you can also put TJ Hirsch on the radar. They do a lot of high end work and have a nice portfolio. As a bonus you can check out some of the cars they have in the shop.

6. The Noob™

The Noob™ Active Member

I am from the northtowns so thank you. I'll definitely check them out when I need it done again