Feedback?

Discussion in 'Site Information/Suggestions' started by badnewsmini, Apr 25, 2013.

1. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I just drove out to liverpool to meet up with some one and get parts and i had a long drive back to think about how nice it would be if we could post feedback for other members. I love that on NYspeed.

I know most of us know each other but we have had a few new ones, and its just a nice reassurance.

2. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Sounds like you're volunteering to keep track of and continuously edit a member feedback thread.

I have tons of good things to say about sales to/from t3h JAM, Jeller, Doc_S4, 8valvematt, t-rent, etc.

3. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I would.
    But NYspeed has a feedback spot under each user name. thats self monitoring.
    Ive only had one bad transaction with a member...

4. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

There are plugins for the forum that do this so it would be fairly easy to implement.

5. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

6. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

I'm trying to think of a bad transaction here, can't think of any

As far as Nyspeed, I can think of one or two. But I've bought and sold soooo much stuff off of that forum

7. Bakes

Bakes Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea, but it's only good if ppl know about it and are willing to use it.
    I'm 1/1 on here as far as deals are concerned, went smooth!

8. vgneric

vgneric Posting- God

Most deals go smoothly on Ditb because most transactions are in person and doesn't involve buying things pictured, PayPal, and shipping.
    I think not too many people will use the feedback unless a transaction went bad. If it's easy to implement them why not?

9. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

on nyspeed i have only positive feedback... soo yes people will leave feedback for good sales.

but don't tell me you haven't had someone say oh ill take it... then not fallow threw i don't want to hold something for someone who wont ever fallow threw there is only one way to know. feedback from other sellers.

10. 8Vstillrock

8Vstillrock Well-Known Member

I have to say I have bought and sold lots off little things on ditb and never had a problem.... Most of the people on here are all about helping. Im moving to jersey in sept. and I will miss having all of you so close. When I first moved back from Fl in 2006 my mk2 blew a radiator. I posted up in the wtb and picked one up from willem( sorry if I miss spelled) and had it installed less than 3 hours after posting up!!!

11. Bakes

Bakes Well-Known Member

I'll give this forum a lot of credit!
    Since crossing over from only Hondas', I'm not a fan of my VW, but since I've owned "Hitler's nightmare", this forum has been one of the most knowledgeable and helpful ones I've seen. It being semi-local makes it that much better if I ever needed parts.