For Sale 2007 Passat 2.0T with Sport Package 2

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jeremy8229, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Jeremy8229

Jeremy8229 New Member

Hi all, I am looking to sell my 2007 VW Passat 2.0T Manual 6 speed with Sport Package 2.
    I have owned the car since June 2007, it has 115,518 miles on it. It has been more than a great car for me but after owning it for 11 1/2 years I am selling it because now with a family and a house and constantly needing to borrow my dads truck, i decided to get my own and move on to something new with more room. Welcome to being a grown-up I guess...

Instead of listing everything I have included the window sticker to show all the cars features, the only thing I changed was I removed the multi-disc changer and replaced with a hardwired ipod cable and powder-coated the rims black. Everything else on the car is as it came. One of the rims had some pretty bad curb damage so I replaced it with a new factory rim. I planned on getting them re-powder coated but never got around to it so at the moment the one new rim is still the factory silver. The body and interior of the car are in great shape, last year the VW corrosion warranty fixed the little bit of body rust the car had so it looks great IMO for an 11 year old Buffalo car that I drove daily.

Things I have recent done since July 2017 are:
    New battery, oxygen sensor, turbo over run valve, purge valve, thermostat, gas cap and new front and rear brake pads and rotors

Current issues:

- AC compressor doesn’t work
    - Needs front coil springs
    - Small exhaust leak in the flex pipe
    - Front light bulb just went out

I was going to fix some of the issues in the spring and sell it then but I thought maybe someone would rather get the car cheaper who might replace the suspension anyway and not want me to throw new stock stuff on it.

Asking $3000 or B/O as is in its current state.

Thanks all,

IMG_4731.jpg IMG_4724.jpg IMG_4725.jpg IMG_4727.jpg IMG_4733.jpg IMG_4735.jpg IMG_4743.jpg IMG_4745.jpg

2. Jeremy8229

Jeremy8229 New Member

This has sold, thx