New Thread Test

Discussion in 'Site Information/Suggestions' started by Porkins, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Hello this is your neighborhood tubby guy. Just wondering where all the good food is...

2. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

I ate at Mac's on hertel last night.
    Damn good. Real damn good.
    I've heard this place called chipotle is good too...

3. vw to bimmer

vw to bimmer The Krazy Professor

4. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

I'd be willing to nominate Johns to have the best Stinger sub in the Buff. Their pizza blows though.

5. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

Thanks, Jam (I'm still cooking @ Mac's)! I ate the root beer braised short rib dinner the other night with candied beets and mashed potatoes. The steak sandwich is really good, too. Our head chef created a bunch of stuff for Torches and Smoke on the Water before getting hired at Mac's.

I like Bob and John's La Hacienda for Pizza. Kelly's Korner has a fantastic beef on weck (and wings). I've never had a bad meal at Wellington Pub, either (their Friday fish fry is the bomb).

If you're feeling experimental, lunch buffet at the Taj Grill is a great deal for the money ($9.99), and it includes Naan and all the Chai tea you can drink. I go there about once a week.

I also got lunch at Tokyo II recently. $11 for three sushi rolls is a deal since it's fresh, and it includes a bowl of Miso soup.

Minglor likes this.