Updated Main Page

Discussion in 'Site Information/Suggestions' started by t-rent, Dec 15, 2014.

1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

I went crazy and changed around our main page yesterday. The previous one was just too difficult and time consuming for me to update which in turn made me not want to work on it.

The page is somewhat sparse right now and definitely not finished. I have moved all past featured cars to it and put up a brand new feature car so check it out!

Next I need to figure out a logo for us, and I'm working on an idea for new articles for the front page that I think everyone will enjoy. I'm ready to stop letting DitB run on cruise control and start working on it again.

Any idea's, comments, suggestions, etc just let me know as I can't do it all by myself.

www.dubsinthebuff.com

2. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

3. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

4. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Nice!

Should make it a sticky on the forum page so it stays on the top cuz on the tapatalk app I'm sure most use u wouldnt even know it existed

5. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

Much better. Nice work

6. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

looks great, I'm into it

just had a Buffalo beard and beer social meeting last night, perhaps spring time when the cars come out of hiding we could partner up for a show or something? just spitballin

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  7. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

8. t-rent

9. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

You loves me and you know it:10:

10. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

11. t-rent

I have added a section in the tapatalk menu for DitB to see the content of the main page. It should show up at the top of the list as "Blogs"

You can't click on any of the pics to make them bigger, and there is some code showing up for some reason but at least it lets you view the content through tapatalk.

[​IMG]

12. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

13. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

What version are u running the new one sucks horribly I still use the red tapatalk that's still the old version but I don't see any blog.

14. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Just read alot of the reviews on tapatalk new version and alot of people hate it

15. t-rent

I use the latest version for iOS. I have zero issues and like it a lot more then previous versions.

16. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yea im on android and it is completely different

17. t-rent

Restart your phone and see if it shows up. If it doesn't there isn't anything I can do unfortunately.

18. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Yea it shows up on my iPhone with no problem just not my galaxy s4

19. TANGO DOWN

TANGO DOWN OhnO a V8

It works on my HTC1 6500 just fine. and it looks good!!